Attend the 13th Annual Human Growth Foundation (HGF) Awards Gala for a stellar evening making a difference in the lives of children with disorders of growth. This black-tie, one-of-a-kind gala raises much-needed funds for education, patient support, and patient advocacy. The evening, with the master of ceremony actor/comedian Mark Christopher Lawrence (“Chuck”, “Glee”), will feature red carpet arrivals, a hosted cocktail reception, silent auction, live entertainment, dancing and a 3-course seated, succulent dinner with program and tribute awards. More than 300 attendees are expected, including celebrities, physicians, other healthcare providers, and fellow community supporters. For more information about the gala and to purchase tickets, visit www.HGFGala.net.
September 15 2017
- Vegan Street Fair Los Angeles 2017 March 26 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm UTC-7
- AutoCon Los Angeles 2017 March 26 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC-7
- Her Dream Deferred: A Week on the Status of Black Women March 27 @ 10:00 am - March 31 @ 3:00 pm UTC-7
- Stroller Tours! March 28 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am UTC-7
- “HerStory: She Persisted” March 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT