Attend the 13th Annual Human Growth Foundation (HGF) Awards Gala for a stellar evening making a difference in the lives of children with disorders of growth. This black-tie, one-of-a-kind gala raises much-needed funds for education, patient support, and patient advocacy. The evening, with the master of ceremony actor/comedian Mark Christopher Lawrence (“Chuck”, “Glee”), will feature red carpet arrivals, a hosted cocktail reception, silent auction, live entertainment, dancing and a 3-course seated, succulent dinner with program and tribute awards. More than 300 attendees are expected, including celebrities, physicians, other healthcare providers, and fellow community supporters. For more information about the gala and to purchase tickets, visit www.HGFGala.net.
- This event has passed.
13th Annual Human Growth Foundation Awards Gala
September 15 2017
- NBA All Star 2018 Los Angeles February 16 @ 1:00 am - February 19 @ 11:30 am UTC-8
- Black Violin February 20 @ 7:30 pm UTC-8
- Annual VSEDC Legacy of African American Owned Businesses Celebration February 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am PST
- Play trivia and meet new people at Iron Triangle! February 21 @ 7:30 pm - December 12 @ 9:30 pm PST
- The Harlem Globetrotters February 23 @ 7:00 pm UTC-8