Attend the 13th Annual Human Growth Foundation (HGF) Awards Gala for a stellar evening making a difference in the lives of children with disorders of growth. This black-tie, one-of-a-kind gala raises much-needed funds for education, patient support, and patient advocacy. The evening, with the master of ceremony actor/comedian Mark Christopher Lawrence (“Chuck”, “Glee”), will feature red carpet arrivals, a hosted cocktail reception, silent auction, live entertainment, dancing and a 3-course seated, succulent dinner with program and tribute awards. More than 300 attendees are expected, including celebrities, physicians, other healthcare providers, and fellow community supporters. For more information about the gala and to purchase tickets, visit www.HGFGala.net.
- This event has passed.
September 15 2017
- Newport Beach Cruise October 29 @ 7:00 pm - December 16 @ 8:30 pm UTC-7
- Magic of Lights Fontana November 17 @ 5:30 pm - December 31 @ 9:00 pm UTC-8
- Snow Day L A | Tubing, Skating Rink & Falling Snow Flurries November 17 @ 6:00 pm - December 16 @ 10:00 pm UTC-8
- L.A. Zoo Lights November 17, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - January 7, 2018 @ 10:00 pm UTC-8
- Festival of Lights November 25 @ 5:30 pm - December 23 @ 9:00 pm UTC-8