Attend the 13th Annual Human Growth Foundation (HGF) Awards Gala for a stellar evening making a difference in the lives of children with disorders of growth. This black-tie, one-of-a-kind gala raises much-needed funds for education, patient support, and patient advocacy. The evening, with the master of ceremony actor/comedian Mark Christopher Lawrence (“Chuck”, “Glee”), will feature red carpet arrivals, a hosted cocktail reception, silent auction, live entertainment, dancing and a 3-course seated, succulent dinner with program and tribute awards. More than 300 attendees are expected, including celebrities, physicians, other healthcare providers, and fellow community supporters. For more information about the gala and to purchase tickets, visit www.HGFGala.net.
September 15 2017
- Grow LA Victory Garden Classes Spring 2017 April 9 @ 12:00 pm - May 14 @ 3:00 pm PDT
- Awareness 4 AUTISM at Disneyland 2017 April 23 @ 1:00 pm - 11:55 pm UTC-7
- Tribute VIP Event with Buffet for Tina Graham April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC-7
- DMX, Too $hort, & Ying Yang Twins with Suga Free April 26 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm UTC-7
- Latrice Royale Here’s to Life April 27 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC-7