The most dynamic culinary festival in North America is back on the road with its whole-hog cook-off for a cause. Cochon555 brings its 2017 tour – which will hit some 16 cities – to Los Angeles on March 12, and the festivities will be held in the name of strengthening culinary communities and educating diners and chefs alike about heritage breed pig farming. The Sunday event will be held within the contemporary surrounds of the Viceroy Santa Monica Hotel. From bartenders and distillers to chefs and barkeeps, some of the city’s most celebrated talents will take guests on a journey that’s equally dedicated to safe foodways, delicious-ness, and whole animal utilization. To further champion the good food movement, a portion of all proceeds goes to Cochon555’s sister charity, Piggy Bank.
- This event has passed.
March 12 2017
|Time:||4:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Event Categories:||Arts/Culture, Business & Networking|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Viceroy Santa Monica HotelSanta Monica, CA United States
- Vegan Street Fair Los Angeles 2017 March 26 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm UTC-7
- AutoCon Los Angeles 2017 March 26 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC-7
- Her Dream Deferred: A Week on the Status of Black Women March 27 @ 10:00 am - March 31 @ 3:00 pm UTC-7
- Stroller Tours! March 28 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am UTC-7
- “HerStory: She Persisted” March 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDT