TICKETS ON SALE NOW at:
Newport Beach Wine & Food, presented by Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin of Newport Beach returns to the contemporary Newport Beach Civic Center on September 30th and October 1st for the most exclusive and acclaimed wine & food event in Southern California.
Events will feature 40 different top restaurants with their executive chefs serving tastings, samplings of over 250 varieties of wines, spirits and craft brews along with VIP events, celebrity chef cooking demonstrations, master sommelier tasting panels and interactive mixology courses!
Saturday, September 30th:
Official Host: Celebrity Chef Hubert Keller
– VIP Moet-Hennessy’s Champagne and Petrossian Caviar Tasting with Master Sommeliers
– VIP Bravo’s Top Chef Winner and All-Stars meet & greet with cooking demo: Brooke Williamson, Shirley Chung and Casey Thompson
– Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, Lorena Garcia and Art Smith cooking demo
– ABC’s “The Taste” winning mentor and Bravo’s Top Chef All Star, Brian Malarkey cooking demo
– “Havana Nights” after party with cuisine by Latin America’s #1 celebrity chef, Lorena Garcia
Sunday, October 1st:
– VIP Riedel Glass education & tasting with Hundred Acre wine
– VIP Chef Richard Blais with meet & greet, cooking demo and book signing
– Bravo’s Top Chef Fan Favorite, Fabio Viviani cooking demo
– Bravo’s Top Chef All Star, Amar Santana cooking demo
– Nobu Newport Beach and Moët Hennessy dinner with Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
All daytime events take place at the Newport Beach Civic Center (near Fashion Island). Festival schedule coming soon: http://www.newportwineandfood.com/festival-schedule/
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
TICKET ARE ALL INCLUSIVE. All tastings of food and wine are included.
GENERAL ADMISSION – Saturday OR Sunday Ticket (2:30pm-6pm): $150
VIP TICKETS – Daytime Festival for Saturday OR Sunday (12:30pm-6pm): $250 – $295
WEEKEND PASS – Daytime Festival Saturday AND Sunday (2:30pm-6pm) – $250