Babies are welcome! In fact, you need a baby in tow if you want to join this group. Join us for casual and lively discussions in the galleries led by museum educators—just for parents-caregivers and their pre-toddler-age children (18 months and younger). Expect a special kind of outing that allows for adult conversation, but where no one minds if a baby lends his or her opinion with a coo or a cry! Tours are limited to ten adults with children and meet at the information desk. No RSVP needed.
- This event has passed.
March 28 2017
|Time:||10:30 am - 11:30 am|
California African American Museum600 State Drive, Exposition Park
Los Angeles, CA 90007 United States
|California African American Museum|
- Grow LA Victory Garden Classes Spring 2017 April 9 @ 12:00 pm - May 14 @ 3:00 pm PDT
- Tribute VIP Event with Buffet for Tina Graham April 25 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC-7
- DMX, Too $hort, & Ying Yang Twins with Suga Free April 26 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm UTC-7
- Latrice Royale Here’s to Life April 27 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC-7
- Chaka Khan April 28 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC-5