You have heard the story of Jesus, now come and hear “The Sound”! This year we celebrate the life, works, death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ through musical storytelling and exciting performances. Don’t miss “The Sound” Sunday, April 1, 2018, during our 8:00 am, 10:00 am and 12:00 pm services. Seats in the Sanctuary are limited so, be sure to reserve your space today! Limit 4 seats per family. You can always be a part of the Hope movement and spread the word by sharing this event on social media. Get ready to tune in Easter 2018 for “The Sound”!
- This event has passed.
The Sound- Easter 2018
April 01 2018
|Time:||8:00 am - 9:30 am|
|Event Categories:||Theatre/Stage Plays|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
9550 Crenshaw Blvd9550 Crenshaw Boulevard
Inglewood, CA 90305 United States
|Center of Hope|
- Play trivia and meet new people at Iron Triangle! February 21 @ 7:30 pm - December 12 @ 9:30 pm PST
- Goldrich Kest Purchases Sunset Plaza in West Covina for Nearly $45 million with Plans for $6 Million Upgrade April 25 @ 9:00 am - April 26 @ 2:00 pm PDT
- 24th Annual African-American Film Marketplace :: April 27-29, 2018 April 27 @ 12:00 am - April 29 @ 12:00 am PDT
- Disney’s THE LITTLE MERMAID Musical April 27 - April 28
- Las Vegas After Party & Birthday Celebrations (4/27 & 4/28) April 27 @ 8:00 pm PDT