B2B is back at it Sunday, January 26th with the BAD BOYS EDITION
Don’t be alarmed, we’re brunching!
Come turn up with us…you know why— Brunch is just TOO BOMB!
Sounds by DJ Benjamin Walker, DJ Jeff Behavior, & DJ Love G!
The following is listed in every presale ticket—
- Ticket guarantees entry before 2pm, NOT AFTER
- Doors for admission will close at 3pm
- Ticket does NOT guarantee seating; seating is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Early arrival is STRONGLY SUGGESTED.
- Due to cancellations and no-shows, we opt for more RSVPs than seats. (**NOT NEW**)
- Food & beverage are NOT included in ticket price.
- Food and/or beverage purchase REQUIRED at venue.
- NO refunds.
- We practice communal seating at B2B, be prepared to make a room for a new friend or two! Be welcoming!
All seating is first come first serve. The best way to think of our event is like a family BBQ—
The metaphorical “BBQ” starts at 11am and you already know your family is going to show up and show out. That being said, you better get to the park early and get that seat, otherwise you’re going to eat standing up which we all hate doing. Now if you want to show up late and be a little “Hollywood”, maybe stunt one time, you can show out you better have those Henn bottles on deck or nobody’s giving up their seat for you.
Prefer Late Arrivals– consider bottle service, details below
First Come, First Serve Folks– people start arriving as early as 9:30am
A special buffet curated by Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Lounge!
Buffet ($25) / Bottomless Mimosas ($25) // Buffet + Bottomless Combo ($45) //
Buffet Available from 11am-2pm // Bottomless Mimosas Available from 11am-1pm
*buffet & bottomless mimosas are sold exclusively through the restaurant at check in, prices above do not include tax or gratuity and are subject to slight change leading up to the event.
- The deposit holds your VIP Table Reservation until 1pm
- At 1pm, your table(s) will be released for purchase to a new potential buyer.
- You must arrive at check-in prior to/by 1pm to claim your table and have your full deposit amount refunded.
- No deposits are eligible for refunds after 1pm PST, Thursday, January 23, 2019.
- Deposits will not be credited to your table minimum.
- Deposits will be refunded via Eventbrite to the credit card used for the deposit.
- There is a 2 bottle table minimum at Hyde Sunset Lounge
- VIP table service comes with admission for 10 including the purchaser
All prices listed below do not include tax or service charge (estimated 20%)
Captain Howard– Two bottles* for $695
Bad Boy– Three bottles* for $995
Mike Lowrey– Martell + Avion for $600
Marcus Burnett– Three bottles of champagne** for $845
Single Bottle Pricing
Veuve Cliquot $325
Full Price Bottle Menu
($525 each unless listed above)
- Vodka (all flavors available): Grey Goose, Belvedere, Absolut, Absolut Elyx, Ciroc
- Rum: Bacardi, Bacardi 8 Anos
- Whiskey: Maker’s Mark, Jameson, Jameson Blackbarrel, Bushmills Blackbush, Angel’s Envy, Knob Creek, Toki
- Cognac: Martell Blue Swift, Dusse, Hennessy V.S.
- Tequilla Silver/Reposado/Añejo: Avion, Casamigos, Corzo, Maestro
- Tequilla: Cazadores, Volcan De Mi Terra
- Gin: Bombay Sapphire, Oxley, Plymouth
- Scotch: Dewar’s, Glenlivet 12 yr, Chivas Regal 18yr
- Champagne: Vevue Clicquot, Möet & Chandon Impérial, Beau Joet Brut, Whispering Angel Rosé
Interested in a vendor booth or ad space?
Access the ticket description by typing access code PROMOTE in the promotional code box.
Vendors must be on site to set up no later than 9:00am and as early as 8:30am on Sunday, January 26, 2019. Booth set up must be completed by 9:45am on Sunday, January 26, 2019. Vendor Garden will be open from 10:30am-4:30pm. Booths must be broken down, area cleared, and off of the premises by Sunday, January 26, 2019 5:00pm. Limited electricity will be available for booths. Tents are not allowed. Vendors are invited to have an information table and/or sell non-food products such as clothing, art, jewelry, candles, etc. Vendors are responsible for processing payment for their own sales. Hamba, LLC is not responsible for the selling or security of vendor products, property, or money. Following vendor booth purchase, vendors will be contacted for additional information required for the booth. Booth purchase includes admission for two, standard disclosures apply. Food and/or beverage from the restaurant is not included with your purchase.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Yes, 21 years old.
What are my suggested transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Ride Shares, Valet, metered street parking available. Parking is available at this venue. Please note, ride share and the metro are strongly suggested transportation options.
What time should I arrive? The earlier the better, all seating is first come first serve as is capacity.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Email email@example.com
If I miss pre-sale tickets what should I do? Scold yourself for being silly and taking too long, then roll up and see what we can do. There are limited same day tickets available at the door. No guarantees. ]
How do same day tickets work? Show up the earlier the better. Limited same day tickets are accounted for in the overall capacity. At 2pm, presale tickets no longer guarantee admission and additional same day tickets will be released. We can’t tell you when to show up, you have to do what’s best for you.
What’s the refund policy? No refunds
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No it’s 2019, all check in’s are digital.
What if I don’t have a ticket but I want to buy a bottle? We don’t really do that.
As a condition of your attendance, you agree and irrevocably consent to your image and/or likeness being captured on film and or video, the benefit of which shall vest in ‘Brunch 2 Bomb’, its licensees, successors and assigns, and may be distributed throughout the world in perpetuity, without limitation.
To the extent permitted by Applicable Law, each party releases the other party and its Affiliates, and its and their employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, damage, loss, cost or expense incurred by the releasing party (whether or not due to the negligence or other acts or omissions of the Persons so released) to the extent such liability, damage, loss, cost or expense is paid to the releasing party by an insurer under any applicable insurance policies.