Every Sunday, the Melrose Trading Post offers a continuously evolving experience, including a curated selection of handcrafted artisan goods, eclectic arts and crafts, vintage fashion, antique furniture and countless one-of-a-kind treasures. The popular weekly market raises much needed funding for Fairfax High School arts and leadership programming.
Important Notice for all Visitors
The Melrose Trading Post management placed a number of new protocols and processes to help ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. It’s important that you read through this information in its entirety before your visit. We’re working hard to protect you in the midst of this pandemic, but we’ll need you to do your part, too!
Please do not visit the Melrose Trading Post if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or COVID symptoms or if you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Not due to a chronic condition:
• Sore throat
• Recent loss of sense of taste or smell
• Muscle aches
Before You Arrive, Please Be Aware:
All visitors are required to adhere to the following protocols at all times.
• Cloth masks or face coverings must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times, by all visitors older than 2 years old, except when eating or drinking.
• Vendors and Staff will be required to pass a symptom screening with temperature check prior to entry or shift.
• A physical distance of 6 feet between yourself and others is required and will be enforced; parties consisting of single households of 6 people or fewer may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
Covid-19 Safety Measures at the Melrose Trading Post
• Visitor capacity reduced and controlled at all locations.
• Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer units stationed throughout the property.
• Bring water with you; water fountains are not available; bottled water is available for purchase.
In accordance with the Los Angeles County Public Health Order, physical distancing and wearing a face covering is required to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, even if all protocols are followed there are increased risks of exposure to COVID-19 any time you visit a public place.
Greenway Arts Alliance, in alignment with the Los Angeles County Public Health Order, strongly encourages persons who have active or unstable pre-existing health conditions, to remain at home and not shop at the Melrose Trading Post at this time.
Your pre-paid ticket(s) are valid for your selected day. Tickets are non-refundable, but you can exchange for a different market day prior to scanning the ticket. Please note that your ticket time is your earliest arrival time.
Transfers will be accepted by email for any ticket not checked in by 4:00 Sunday. Please keep in mind our office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-5pm and any transfer requests received after Friday will be processed, and confirmed, the following Monday.
$5 Cash at the Entrance
$5 + Fees Contactless Pre-paid Ticket (MelroseTradingPost.org/tickets).
Free for Greenway Members and Children Under 12
For questions about your tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in a membership? Check out the benefits of a Headliner Membership including free admission the Melrose Trading Post and to all our events, all year!
Though we are giving priority to pre-sold tickets, we strongly suggest that you arrive early to avoid any wait time due to COVID capacity restrictions.
Limited On-Campus Parking
There are two entrances and one parking lot
Parking Entrance: Fairfax & Clinton (right turn only northbound on Fairfax)
Rideshare & Carpool Drop Off: Melrose & Genesee
Handicap parking is conveniently located near the Fairfax & Clinton entrance.
Bicycle racks are available near the parking lot entrances.
A delicious selection of Food Trucks are available in the P section of the market.
If you purchase food, there will be a limited number of outdoor tables available.
No alcoholic beverages allowed on campus.